Stonyford Cottage’s Annual Halloween Trail & Ghoulish Gardens
Trail runs from Monday 24th October to Monday 31st October
10:30am - 5:30pm
Adults & Children £5 pp (under 3yrs free)
For 2022 we are bringing alive the story of ‘The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe’ !
Due to the immense popularity of the trail in recent years, you now must pre-book tickets online in order to visit. The trail is suitable for all primary age groups 3 yrs and over (all children must be accompanied by an adult) with varying levels of “scariness” to get stuck into.
What to remember :
- Please bring a pen & pad for answering the questions.
- Wellies/boots are a must as some areas are boggy!
- Don’t forget your confirmation booking form.
- Unsuitable for Prams
- hot snacks/cakes & refreshments are available to purchase from our Tea Room.
- We are are located right on the edge of Delamere forest, so why not make a day of it and visit the forest before or after wandering through our spooky trail !
- Please park with care as the field can get muddy (share car’s if you can!)
Please read our terms & conditions for outdoor events.
For more information and pictures – please also visit out Facebook page : Stonyford Cottage Gardens