Who we are
Our full details are: Stonyford Cottage Gardens & Nursery (Overland Enterprises Ltd)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Stonyford Cottage Gardens, Stonyford Lane, Oakmere, Cheshire, CW8 2TF
Telephone number 01606 888970
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
Our website address is: https://www.stonyfordcottagenursery.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When ordering or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience or make a purchase.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is hosted on a private, secure and managed hosting environment and scanned regularly for vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features that make your experience more efficient may not function properly.
Our web site contains links to other web sites. Links to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you select these links you will leave the site. Okells does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own will.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address only if submitted to us, in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do so by following the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Last Edited: 8th Feb 2021